Technical Press review February 2016
Technical Press review
Dear followers, here is the 11th « Technical News » of Jamkey, which is mainly press review around Continuous Integration, development and DevOps tooling.
As you know, Continuous Integration is not only a way to build automatically, but also a path to development industrialisation.
That’s why you will find here news on Web development, build tools, architecture (API design) but also methods and processes (like DevOps).
Gitlab explained their strategy and delivered a 8.4.4 version of their open source forge.
Backelite provide a first version of a new Sonarqube free plugin to analyse Swift code.
You will find also comparisons on AngularJS 1 and AngularsJS 2
I hope you will find here some interesting information on your current investigations. Most of them are in English, but some are in French.
Don’t hesitate to comment these informations if you think they could be useful for our current challenges.
- What is DevOps? – In Simple English : YouTube Simple explanation of DevOps without the complications and information overload.
- Rugged DevOps- Solving Big Problems – Sonatype Blog
- La version 2.0 de Graylog disponible en alpha-test – Graylog
- Comparing Confusing Terms in GitHub, Bitbucket, and GitLab – GitLab
- Feature Highlight- WIP – GitLab
- GitLab 8.4.4 Released – GitLab
- GitLab’s Open Strategy – GitLab
- Jenkins- An Open Source Continuous Integration Server – Envato Tuts+ Code Tutorials
- Pipeline-as-code with Multibranch Workflows in Jenkins
- SonarLint for IntelliJ 1.2 Released – SonarSource
- SonarQube COBOL 3.0 Released – SonarSource
- SonarQube™ » SonarQube 5.3 in Screenshots
- Continuous Delivery- How to Transform Application Release – Sonatype Blog
- Ground Control To Nexus Users- Nexus Repository Manager 3 Milestone 7 Release – Sonatype Blog
- Nexus Repository Manager 3.0 (Milestone 7 Release) – Sonatype Support
- AngularJS interview- Angular 2, TypeScript … and a release date – JAXenter
- Deviens un ninja avec Angular 2 – l’ebook Web
- At last an open source plugin to analyse Swift in Sonar ! Backelite-sonar-swift
- Android Studio 2.0 – Beta – Android Developers Blog
- Will Swift be the Next King of Server Side Development- – DZone Mobile
- Converting To Jobs Stories – Agile
- Deploy Docker to Amazon Cloud using Tutum – Voxxed
- Spring Cloud Task- New Spring project presented for the development of short-lived microservices – JAXenter
- Designing Your Own Spring Boot Starter – Part 1 – DZone Integration
- 10 Continuous Integration Tools to Spur API Development – Nordic APIs –
- 3 reasons for thoroughly testing your APIs – InfoWorld
- Java 8 Best Practices Cheat Sheet – zeroturnaround.com
- WildFly 10.0 Final Ready for Flight – Voxxed
- How Elm made our work better — Futurice