This press review focus on Development Accelerators (like JHipster or Ionic Framework) and AngularJS 2 (and the big choice of Google to use Microsoft TypeScript!).
You will find also the 2015 survey of StackOverflow on developer profiles and technologies.
Some contents refer to Devoxx France 2015 which took place last week (8-9-10 april) ! A special page will be published on that very soon!
I hope you will find here some interesting information on your current investigations. Most of them are in English, but some are in French.
- JHipster v2.7.0 released, with Spring Boot 1.2.3 and Spring Security 4.0.0 support!. A very fast and efficient way to initiate Spring Boot / Angular application!
- Google make its build tool « Bazel » Open Source:
- Asynchronous development with Dart 1.9:
- What is a good code … in a scientific point of view:
- Find your framework easily with Libraries.io:
- Eclipse, NetBeans or IntelliJ: Which is the best Java IDE?
- Maven escape from XML (Not so new! But they try again…)
- Comments on recent Gradle criticisms:
- Some Ippon return of experience on Devoxx France 2015 (more to come from my side…), this one concern Spring:
- Spring Boot and Swagger UI : a good wedding ! (futhermore with JHipster):
- Very large Developper survey of Stack Overflow (popular language, community, developper profile…)
- According to IDC DevOps contribute to reduce the costs:
- Legal point of view on DevOps aspects at Sonatype:
- Getting Started with DevOps article:
- DevOps days in Paris 14 and 15 april:
- Framasoft offer to replace Google Code:
- According to Gartner, DevOps is mainly a philosophy:
- DevEE after DevOps ?
- They put DevOps in the British government! :
- Continuous Delivery, Real-Time Test Analysis
- DevOps tools will represent 2.3Md$ in 2015
- DevOps Best Practice – Establishing a « Single Source of Truth »
- Is Continuous Delivery Riskier? Ok let’s talk about that !
- What’s the Version of my Deployed Application?
Sonar and continuous inspection
- SonarQube Swift plugin available (commercial plugin):
- TypeScript plugin for SonarQube:
Jenkins and Continuous Integration
- Jenkins User Conference are planned:
- Tips integrating Jenkins, SonarQube, and Nexus
- Continuous delivery and Nexus:
- Do you need excuses for not testing ? :
- Jmeter 2.13 is out:
- Ok this is important to automate your tests, but what Limitations Does Automated Testing Present?
- Why Manual Testing is Still Necessary
- Why did the Angular team choose TypeScript over Dart?
- A sneak peek at the radically new Angular 2.0
- Chrome could interpret directly TypeScript:
- Microsoft announce new version of TypeScript:
- Google announces new, softer approach to Angular 2.0 and retires AtScript
- The Foundation framework, extremely responsive:
- Web development with Scala:
- Create your first Web Component
- Ionic mobile Hybrid SDK near to the 1.0.0 version:
- Gradle for Android build:
- Test-Drive your Android code with Roboelectric:
- Groovy mobile automation:
- Android 5.1 SDK is available:
- Running Xcode test from terminal:
- Some example of BDD developpement with Cucumber, Groovy and Grails:
- BDD tests with Spock and with Groovy 2.4:
- Spock by example