you will find here my press review around Continuous Integration and IT development solutions.
As you know, Continuous Integration is not only a way to build automatically, but also a path to development industrialisation.
That’s why you will find here news on tools (like Gradle or Maven), architecture (like Spring) but also methods and processes (like DevOps).
I hope you will find here some interesting information on your current investigations. Most of them are in English, but some are in French.
Java development tools
- Technologies landscape of 2014 from ZeroTurnAround (creators of JRebel tool) : Git and Jenkins the Continuous Integration most used tools! and Gradle and IntelliJ appears to be the most wanted tools
- Continuous Delivery/Deployment appear to be one of the top priority of 2014/2015
- Interesting survey on global frameworks used for development:
- Java Web applications with Spring Boot , Thymeleaf and AngularJS
- Top 10 Easy Performance Optimisations in Java
- Spring Boot micro-services
- It’s time to code fight!
- 5 DevOps anti patterns!
- Synergy between teams ? The master word of DevOps:
- Why Docker (and container concepts) will change anything in the future
- CoreOS : a VM sized OS for container architecture
- DevOps Maturity road
- Continuous Delivery Pipeline with Gradle and Jenkins
- 9 Cloud Trends For 2015
- Continuous Delivery Guides:
- Continuous Delivery in AWS Tools
- Technical debt estimation
- New Objective-C plugin
- Sonar Jana analyzer improvements
- Jenkins has 102 992 actives users today
- Building a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with Gradle and Jenkins
- Nexus has 50 000 activated installations
- Nexus 3 is coming…
- The Software Supply Chain Piques Interest
- Better dependency management with Gradle
- Speed up Gradle build
- Free O’Reilly eBook: Gradle Beyond the Basics!
- Gradle in operational environment
- Guide: Writing Testable Code
- How to define performance requirements
- Java Spring 4 testing
- Unit tests vs Class tests
- TDDing a Unit, Not a Class
- How to make mutation testing
- Profiling on memory leaks on AngularJS
- Groovy 2.4 released with the capacity to develop Android Mobile apps. No doubt it will accelerate mobile developments.
- What’s New in Swift 1.2
- Swift 1.2 and Xcode 6.3 beta
- Development productivity measure ?
- Agile and Management
- Kanban Story Mapping return of experience
- Developer motivation
- Agile Transformation
- Federal Trade Commission on « Internet of Things »
- Spring security’s CSRF protection